Balance Spa and Health Club
Beat away those post lockdown blues and come get fit, get swimming and get active with us again!
We’re very excited to be welcoming you back from this coming weekend! Please however be aware that in order for us to open safely there will be restrictions and guidelines in place.
From the 25thJuly the Main Pool will be open.We have decided to delay the re-opening of the gym for now to focus on getting the swimming pool back first and will keep this updated regularly to let you know when it re-opens.
For now we also regret to inform you that the Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi will all remain closed but we will keep monitoring the latest government guidance on when these can re-open.
The Small Pool will also unfortunately remain closed as we are currently undergoing work on it, however we are hoping to get this up and running as soon as possible.
Planning your visit
· We will be offering 45minute swim or gym sessions and booking WILL BE REQUIRED. No booking will mean no access to our facilities. You’ll be able to book by either phoning us on 01304 806381 or through an online booking system which is not yet live.
· There will be members only session times.
· We are asking that all swimmers come ‘beach ready’ (aka come with your swimming clothes on underneath your usual clothes).
· The toilet facilities will be available on request.
· Spectators are NOT ALLOWED on poolside during swimming sessions, however we will allow limited spectators for our activity sessions.
· Upon arrival we will give visitors a plastic bag in which all belongings are to be placed in and on poolside there will be designated areas to leave belongings.
· In the gym we have spaced the machines to ensure that everyone is able to adhere to social distancing, please note that we have at least one of each machine operational.
· There is a maximum number of people we can allow in both the pool and the gym at any one time so we do ask for your patience at this time as you may find yourself unable to book the session you may have originally wanted.
· Between every session the facilities will be closed for 45 minutes so a sanitisation of the pool area, the gym and the changing rooms can all occur.
· There will always be a member of staff available to monitor the building and to clean where deemed immediately necessary.
· There is a one way system through the building which will allow you to adhere to social distancing regulations.
· You’ll find hand sanitising stations all the way through the Health Club.
· In the gym there will be sanitising sprays available so users can clean machines between uses.
· For now swimming lessons will unfortunately be cancelled. If you have any concerns surrounding this matter then please contact your swimming teacher as soon as possible.
· All members who were still live up until the 20thof March will have their memberships unfrozen upon their first visit back with us. If you have any urgent enquiries about your membership then please email Sadie at Sadie.Milton@Parkdean-Resorts.com
· To accommodate our members we will also be offering membership only sessions.
· We are not going to be able to offer bookings to anybody who either doesn’t have a membership with us, isn’t a guest of a member or isn’t a holiday maker with us.
The Health Club Team
Balance Spa & Health Club can offer you one of the finest membership only health and fitness facilities in the South East of England. Situated on St Margaret's Bay Holiday Park, it is located in beautiful rolling countryside, just a stones throw from the White Cliffs of Dover.
Balance Spa & Health Club can provide you with everything you need to enjoy a healthier and more active lifestyle. This includes a well equipped gym with our very own in house personal trainer, a 22 metre pool and a smaller pool suitable for injury rehabilitation.
If your simply looking for a space to relax we also offer this with our very own spa pool, steam room, saunas and our on site beautician Danielle.
We cater for all ages and fitness levels, give us a call or why not come in for a trial visit, one of our friendly team members will be more than happy to help.